Employee's State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)

HIGHLIGHTS OF ESIC REGISTRATION

ESI Registration

ESIC Registration is applicable to the establishments which in an implemented area and having more than 10 employees. Once, the organization gets registered, a 17 digit unique identification code will be allotted to them. It is the statutory responsibility of the employer to get registered under this act after achieving the said employee level within 15 days.

esi pf registration

Benefits of ESIC

Provides complete medical assistance to the employee
It also includes dependents
These benefits can be availed at different ESI dispensaries, clinics and hospitals
Any payment made at hospital is completely reimbursable

ESI Contribution

ESIC contribution is must be made by the employer for all employees drawing a monthly gross salary of up to Rs.21,000 per month. The employer contribution is 3.25% and the employee contribution is 0.75% of the wages. The total contribution made towards ESI Fund will be 4% of the total monthly gross.

due date pf esi registration

Last Date of PF & ESI Payment

Deposition of ESIC & EPF contributions due date is 15th of every month.

Any Type of ESIC Registration Related issue Contacts ourProfessional Consultant

YOU ARE STILL CONFUSED!
TAKE A FREE ADVISOR CONSULTATION

Consultant for ESIC Registration Services

Google Rating-
5/5
Connect with us
Connect with us

You cannot copy content of this page